* accommodation – hotels, guest houses, cottages etc.
* other tourism services such as transfers between air/sea port and accommodation at destination
* meals – breakfast, half board or full board(bb; hb; fb)
* Supplementary services – events, city sight seeing, theme evenings
* Entertainment – animation etc.
* Insurance – and other ancillary services
Advantages of a package tour:
* locating information about a destination reduced
* transaction costs of making reservations with different suppliers are reduced
* passed on benefits and discounts through bulk buying from tour operator to final customer
* “no hassle” element, everything is arranged for the traveller
Disadvantages of a package tour:
*overwhelming choices and varieties of tour may cause difficulties to find the "right” tour for customers having to cope with a fixed itinerary
2. Escorted tours:
*This kind of tour is a group tour which uses the services of one of our professional tour managers.
* The escorted tour is a structured programme of sightseeing, meals, transportation, matches and accommodation. The professional tour manager is in charge of all the arrangements.
3. All-inclusive tours:
* An all-inclusive tour includes the coverage of all costs in the unit price except for personal items. This usually means the coverage of all air and land arrangements such as transportation, accommodation, meals and sight seeing.
4. Other tours:
* There exist many other types of tours, for example day trips, safari tours, adventure tours, cross border tours - just to mention a few.
Please click on the picture of the Province your group want to visit. This will take you to our ECO South Africa Tours website where you will find more information about our Provinces and what they all have to offer for the tourist. You can then contact us to assist you in planning your tour to South Africa. Your itinerary can include more than one match and also more than one Province.